So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Thursday, January 19, 2012

ta-da! the first post of many.

I guess it would be about time I actually posted something on here right? Well... here goes. Post one. On a blog . Ever.

I'll try not to bore you. ;)

This is my blog for all things life. I am a passionate Christian who wants to follow God and love Him with all my heart. And glorify Him in all that I do... even my crafting adventures. ;) I stumble and fall just like the rest of us, but I believe He is strong and merciful enough to pick us up and forgive us.

My hobbies are cake decorating, crafting, well spent time with the ones I love, and cake decorating. Did I say that already?

I created this blog with every intention of using it to get my cakes on the web. Come to think of it I'm going to be posting pretty much anything worth sharing with y'all... fun craft ideas, stories, Bible verses, and cakes of course!

So here goes... step one of my blogging venture. Stay tuned for more! And thanks for reading.

-Amber ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment